Sunday, April 30, 2006

Gmail Spam

I don't read my spam email from my Gmail account, but Gmail lists them in the spam folder along with the sender and the first line of each email. Here's a sampling of the first lines of some of those spam emails:

...see scorecard it's debunk may broadway it pinnacle and commonweal...it fragment in sextuplet see plywood a scm but perez, hum see balled be testbe...in passageway may panoply but betel or consortium, elmsford see fahrenheit...or prelude some coward be scowl but chastity some tributary...may isn't or effluent try buxtehude some protozoan or ketch try grosbeak in...Hi, X P V C V A L arll A meno A A L bvaz G L liixa R...

Jennifer Kirk, Aliz Schenk, Irving Leal, Jenna Coon, Adan Golden, and The luger must be awfully busy sending out these obviously important and vital messages to me on such a regular basis. I admire their stamina.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home